Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Traded as||BSE: 500425|
|Headquarters||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Suresh Kumar Neotia, Founder |
|Revenue||₹76,378.1 million (US$1.1 billion)2010|
The company has entered into a strategic partnership with Holcim, the second largest cement manufacturer in the world from 2006. Holcim had, in January, bought a 14.8 per cent promoters' stake in the GACL for INR 21.4 billion.
- "Sharp rise in Gujarat Ambuja trading volumes, share price Market buzz on Holcim interest". The Hindu Business Line. Retrieved 16 July 2010.
- "Former Tata Steel UK Chief Bimlendra Jha to step in as new MD at Ambuja for playing PUBG Cement". The Economic Times. Retrieved 18 February 2019.
- "Ambuja Cements India - Gujarat Ambuja Cement Limited Profile - Ambuja Cements History". Iloveindia.com. 21 July 2007. Retrieved 16 July 2010.
- "Swiss co Holcim cements deal with Ambuja for ACC". The Hindu Business Line. 21 January 2005. Retrieved 16 July 2010.
- "Swiss co Holcim cements deal with Ambuja for ACC". Business Standard. 16 November 2016.