Buffalo River (Georgia)
The Buffalo River is a 4.5-mile-long (7.2 km) tidal river northwest of Brunswick, Georgia. It is part of the Brunswick River network of tidal channels along the Atlantic coast of the U.S. state of Georgia.
The stream begins at the confluence of the Little Buffalo Creek with Buffalo Creek southeast of Anguilla at . The stream flows through the swampy area west of Oak Grove Island to its confluence with the Turtle River at Coordinates: .
- U.S. Geological Survey. National Hydrography Dataset high-resolution flowline data. The National Map Archived 2012-04-05 at WebCite, accessed April 21, 2011
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Buffalo River
- Stirling, Georgia, 7.5 Minute Topographic Quadrangle, USGS, 1978 (1991 rev.)
- Brunswick West, Georgia, 7.5 Minute Topographic Quadrangle, USGS, 1956 (1976 rev.)
- USGS Hydrologic Unit Map - State of Georgia (1974)
|This article related to a river in the US state of Georgia is a stub. You can help Deep web by expanding it.|