Canandaigua Lake State Marine Park
|Canandaigua Lake State Marine Park|
|Location||620 South Main Street |
Canandaigua, New York
|Nearest city||Canandaigua, New York|
|Operated by||New York State Office of Parks, Recreation and Historic Preservation|
|Visitors||43,746 (in 2014)|
|Open||May through October|
|Website||Canandaigua Lake State Marine Park|
The park offers three concrete boat ramps, with room for six boats to launch or be removed from the water simultaneously. A short canal allows boat access to Canandaigua Lake. Parking is available for up to 110 cars and trailers.
Between September 2011 and May 2012, the park was closed to allow for the complete reconstruction of the boat launch area.
- "Canandaigua Lake State Marine Park - Getting There". Parks.ny.gov. NYS Office of Parks, Recreation & Historic Preservation. Retrieved May 26, 2015.
- Robert Harding (January 29, 2015). "NY state park attendance increases in 2014, new record set for overnight camping stays". Auburn Citizen. Retrieved May 25, 2015.
- "Canandaigua Lake State Marine Park". I Love the Finger Lakes. October 22, 2012. Retrieved May 26, 2015.
- NYS Department of Environmental Conservation. "Boat Launch Sites for Ontario County". Dec.ny.gov. Retrieved May 26, 2015.
- Scott Pukos (May 20, 2012). "Ready to launch: Canandaigua Lake State Marine Park set to reopen". Daily Messenger. Retrieved May 26, 2015.
- "Canandaigua Lake State Marine Park". Parks.ny.gov. NYS Office of Parks, Recreation & Historic Preservation. Retrieved May 26, 2015.
|This article about a location in Ontario County, New York is a stub. You can help Deep web by expanding it.|