Category:History of Mumbai
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to History of Mumbai.|
This category has the following 15 subcategories, out of 15 total.
- ► Forts around Mumbai (16 P)
- ► Governors of Bombay (85 P)
- ► History of Mumbai (1947–present) (2 C, 37 P)
- ► Portuguese structures in Mumbai (5 P)
- ► Royal residences in Mumbai (1 P)
- ► Ships built in Bombay (1 P)
Pages in category "History of Mumbai"
The following 91 pages are in this category, out of 91 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Bahadur Khan Gilani
- John Archibald Ballard
- Bandra Municipal Committee
- Banganga Tank
- Belapur Fort
- Bhandari Militia
- Bhima of Mahikavati
- Bombay Before the British: the Indo-portuguese layer.
- Bombay Citizens' Committee
- Bombay City Improvement Trust
- Bombay Coast and River Steam Navigation Company
- Bombay Courier
- Bombay plague epidemic
- Bombay Quadrangular
- Bombay Shipping and Iron Shipping Companies
- Bombay Spinning and Weaving Company
- British Electric Traction Company (Mumbai)