Category:Politics of the United States
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Politics of the United States.|
This category is for articles on the conduct, practice, and doctrine of politics in the United States. For articles on official U.S. government institutions and offices, see Category:Government in the United States.
This category has the following 22 subcategories, out of 22 total.
- ► Politics of the United States by issue (13 C, 5 P)
- ► Politics of the United States by state or territory (68 C, 3 P)
- ► American political people (21 C)
- ► United States politics-related lists (10 C, 43 P)
- ► Politics of insular areas of the United States (8 C, 1 P)
- ► American political philosophy (11 C, 12 P)
- ► Campaign finance in the United States (6 C, 32 P)
- ► Elections in the United States (31 C, 53 P)
- ► United States federal policy (21 C, 40 P)
- ► Lobbying in the United States (3 C, 45 P)
- ► Political organizations based in the United States (21 C, 246 P)
- ► Regional United States politics (2 C)
- ► Political science in the United States (3 C, 14 P)
- ► Works about American politics (6 C, 2 P)
- ► United States politics stubs (8 C, 706 P)
Pages in category "Politics of the United States"
The following 82 pages are in this category, out of 82 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).
- Catholic Church and politics in the United States
- Center for the Study of Democracy (St. Mary's College of Maryland)
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and politics in the United States
- Climate change policy of the George W. Bush administration
- Climate change policy of the United States
- Conservative Victory Project
- Corn Man
- Culture of life
- Cyclopaedia of Political Science, Political Economy, and the Political History of the United States