Cedar Island State Park
|Cedar Island State Park|
|Location||Hammond, New York|
|Nearest city||Alexandria Bay, New York|
|Area||10 acres (4.0 ha)|
|Operated by||New York State Office of Parks, Recreation and Historic Preservation|
|Visitors||1,928 (in 2014)|
|Open||Late May through early September|
|Website||Cedar Island State Park|
Cedar Island State Park is a 10-acre (4.0 ha) state park located in the Town of Hammond in St. Lawrence County, New York. The park comprises half of Cedar Island, located in Chippewa Bay in the St. Lawrence River, part of the Thousand Islands region. The remainder of the island is privately owned.
- "Cedar Island State Park". NYS Office of Parks, Recreation & Historic Preservation. Retrieved November 2, 2016.
- "Section O: Environmental Conservation and Recreation, Table O-9". 2014 New York State Statistical Yearbook (PDF). The Nelson A. Rockefeller Institute of Government. 2014. p. 671. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2015-09-16. Retrieved November 2, 2016.
- "The St. Lawrence River Park". Fourth Annual Report of the Commissioners of Fisheries, Game and Forests of the State of New York. Wynkoop Hallenbeck Crawford Co., Printers. January 20, 1899. p. 124.[permanent dead link]
- "State Park Annual Attendance Figures by Facility: Beginning 2003". Data.ny.gov. Retrieved October 15, 2015.
- "Cedar Island State Park Hours of Operation". NYS Office of Parks, Recreation & Historic Preservation. Retrieved October 15, 2015.
- "Cedar Island State Park". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved October 15, 2015.
- Rybaak, Spider (2004). Fishing Western New York. Guilford, Conn.: Falcon. p. 112. ISBN 0762728701. Retrieved October 15, 2015.
|This article about a location in St. Lawrence County, New York is a stub. You can help Deep web by expanding it.|