Coles Creek State Park
|Coles Creek State Park|
|Location||Route 37 |
Waddington, New York
|Nearest city||Waddington, New York|
|Area||1,800 acres (7.3 km2)|
|Operated by||New York State Office of Parks, Recreation and Historic Preservation|
|Visitors||175,087 (in 2014)|
|Website||Coles Creek State Park|
Coles Creek State Park is a 1,800-acre (7.3 km2) state park located on the Saint Lawrence River on the west bank of Coles Creek. The park is in the Town of Waddington in St. Lawrence County, New York.
Coles Creek State Park offers a beach, picnic tables with pavilions, a nature trail, recreation programs, seasonal waterfowl and deer hunting, fishing and ice fishing, a marina and boat launch with dockage and boat rentals, and a food concession. The park also includes a campground with 232 tent and trailer sites, 147 of which include electric hookups.
- "Coles Creek State Park - Getting There". NYS Office of Parks, Recreation & Historic Preservation. Retrieved July 29, 2015.
- Rybaak, Spider (2004). "Coles Creek State Park". Fishing Western New York. Guilford, CN: Falcon Guides. p. 116. ISBN 0762728701. Retrieved July 29, 2015.
- "State Park Annual Attendance Figures by Facility: Beginning 2003". Data.ny.gov. Retrieved July 29, 2015.
- Keene, Ben (2013). "Coles Creek State Park". Camping New York: A Comprehensive Guide to Public Tent and RV Campgrounds. Globe Pequot. p. 92. ISBN 0762780916. Retrieved July 29, 2015.
- "Coles Creek State Park". NYS Office of Parks, Recreation & Historic Preservation. Retrieved July 29, 2015.
|This article about a location in St. Lawrence County, New York is a stub. You can help Deep web by expanding it.|