Economics and Statistics Administration
|Annual budget||US$91 million (2009)|
US$97 million (est. 2010)
US$113 million (est. 2011)
|Parent agency||Department of Commerce|
The Economics and Statistics Administration (ESA) is an agency within the United States Department of Commerce (DOC) that analyzes, disseminates, and reports on national economic and demographic data.
Its three primary missions are the following:
- Release and disseminate U.S. National Economic Indicators.
- Oversee the missions of the United States Census Bureau (Census) and the Bureau of Economic Analysis (BEA).
- Analyze and produce economic reports for the Department of Commerce and the Executive Branch.
- About Us | Economics and Statistics Administration. Esa.doc.gov (2010-09-14). Retrieved on 2013-08-12.
- Official website
- Economics and Statistics Administration in the Federal Register
- List of ESA Reports
- Economicindicators.gov, the Administration's official compilation of economic indicators