Jump to navigation Jump to search
Jammu may refer to:
- Jammu, winter capital and largest city of Jammu and Kashmir, India
- Jammu Cantonment, a cantonment in Jammu and Kashmir
- Jammu District, a district of Jammu and Kashmir
- Jammu Division, one of the three regions that make up the state of Jammu and Kashmir
- Jammu (Lok Sabha constituency), Indian parliamentary constituency
- Antti Veikko Ilmari Siltavuori, "Jammu-setä" ("uncle Jammu"), a Finnish child abuser and murderer
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jammu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.