Jammu and Kashmir Cricket Association
|Jurisdiction||Jammu and Kashmir|
|Affiliation||Board of Control for Cricket in India|
|President||Syed Ashaq Hussain Bukhari|
Jammu and Kashmir Cricket Association is an organisation that runs cricket in Jammu and Kashmir. It fields the Jammu and Kashmir cricket team in the Ranji Trophy domestic tournament. It is a member of the Board of Control for Cricket in India.
JKCA's home ground is the Sher-i-Kashmir Stadium in Srinagar, which has held One Day International matches in the past. The association is currently constructing an indoor academy at the stadium, which is also its headquarters. JKCA's current president is Imran Ansari. With the implementation of Lodha Committee report by Supreme Court, Imran Ansari was forced to resign from the post of JKCA President. Though initially Ansari ignored SC ruling  but later had to resign. Currently JKCA is run by two retired judges who were appointed administrators by J&K High Court. The two administrators are helped by Chief Executive Officer Syed Ashqiue Bukhari a former DIG J&K Police who was also appointed by J&K High Court. In accordance with Lodha Committee recommendations, the new redrafted constitution of JKCA was recently registered by J&K Registrar of Society. In the constitution club has been abolished while as Districts have been given voting rights.
JKCA(Jammu and Kashmir Cricket Association) scam
Between 2011 and 2012, the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) had given Rs 112 crore for promotion of cricket in Jammu and Kashmir. It has been alleged that there has been a misappropriation of Rs 46.3 crore by the accused. In 2015, a Public Interest Litigation (PIL) was filed by two cricketers- Majid Yaqoob Dar and Nissar Ahmad Khan - into the alleged scam in the JKCA that had surfaced in 2012, following which the account of the JKCA remained frozen.
The case was subsequently handed over to the CBI, to investigate the alleged embezzlement of funds in the cricket association which was headed by Abdullah. the CBI filed a chargesheet against Abdullah in the case. National Conference assured complete cooperation on behalf of its chief, Farooq Abdullah, after the latter was chargesheeted by the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) in connection with the Jammu and Kashmir Cricket Association (JKCA) scam. 
- Kashmir Premier League (KPL)
- Jammu Premier (JPL)
- Jammu and Kashmir Premier League (JKPL)
- Kathua Premier League (KPL)
- Sher-i-Kashmir Stadium, Srinagar - Hosted 2 ODI
- Maulana Azad Stadium, Jammu - Hosted one ODI
- Jammu & Kashmir International Cricket Stadium, Baljata - Proposed
- Mithun Manhas - He is a player in the Indian Premier League. Represented the Delhi Daredevils in the fourth season of IPL. In the seventh season of the Indian Premier League, he was contracted by the Chennai Super Kings .
- Abid Nabi - Considered as one of the fastest bowlers in India. Abid represented Delhi Giants in the Indian Cricket League. Considered to be one of the fastest in India, Abid was however unlucky to miss senior national cap.
- Parvez Rasool - Rasool was a standout performer for Jammu & Kashmir in the 2012-13 Ranji Trophy, ending the season as its top scorer and highest wicket-taker. In his seven Ranji matches, Rasool scored 594 runs at 54 with two centuries, and took 33 wickets at 18.09 to finish as the third-highest wicket-taker among spinners in the tournament. He was picked for the India A side to play England in a one-day practice match in Delhi, and made a mark when he picked up 7 for 45 for the Board President's XI against the visiting Australians in their tour-opener in Chennai in February 2013. He was then signed on by the Pune Warriors IPL franchise and was also named in the India probables for the Champions Trophy. Rasool belongs to a family of cricketers from the town of Bij Behara in the southern Kashmir valley district of Anantnag, and has represented the state right from the Under-14s level. His elder brother Asif had played two T20s for J&K in 2009, and his father opened the batting for Anantnag. When Rasool was selected for that India A side which played England in a warm-up, he became the first cricketer from J&K to be selected in an Indian team to play an international side, and the fourth - behind Abid Nabi, Surendra Singh and Abdul Qayoom - to be picked in a national-level squad. When he signed with Pune Warriors, he was the first player from J&K to receive an IPL contract. In July 2013, he was rewarded with his first national call-up, for the ODI tour of Zimbabwe.
- Jiyaad Magrey - An astounding young cricketer, had played dozens of matches with a formidable average. A left hand batsman and off spinning attack.
- Zaid Wani A young cricketer with the inspiration derived from his cousin "jiyaad magrey".A right hand batsmen and off spinner with good average in his matches.Also a JKCA cricketer and ranjhi inspired player.
- Jehangir Lone - Top Performer In JKCA Tournaments With a best Score of 182 & 25 centuries in T20’s Plus 150 Wickets.
- Aman Sharma - Left arm spinner well known for his bowling And he was part of last years north zone champions team .
- Dr.Akhtar Ajaz - was also a well known cricketer from J&K, In the initial phases of J&K Ranji Cricket, he has scored 2 Centuries in 1980 to 1989 era and also was their Skipper.
- Shahid Latief - He is one of the best right arm leg break bowler in District Doda.(born10-12-2002). He is 17 years old. He belong from village:- jhandani, Tehsil :- Bhella, District:- Doda , UT:- Jammu and Kashmir.He is a most Talented cricket player in District Doda He played almost 38 cricket tournaments which was held in Some different different places like Doda, Bhaderwah, jammu, bilawar, Kishtwar etc. And he took almost 188 wickets in 89 matches.
Shariq rauof The cricketer of district kulgam
Allrounder right handed bat and right arm fast played IPL session 2016-17 chennai super kingsSee also
- "Bedi to coach Jammu and Kashmir Ranji team". The Times of India. 17 July 2011. Retrieved 25 February 2012.
- "All BCCI Members". BCCI. Archived from the original on 25 February 2012. Retrieved 25 February 2012.
- "Srinagar's Sher-i-Kashmir Stadium undergoes revamp". ESPNCricinfo. 14 November 2007. Retrieved 25 February 2012.
- "Grounds/India: Sher-i-Kashmir Stadium". ESPNCricinfo. Retrieved 25 February 2012.
- "Farooq inspects construction works at Sher-i-Kashmir stadium". CNN IBN. 6 May 2011. Retrieved 25 February 2012.
- Imran Ansari elected new JKCA president
- < ED questions Farooq Abdullah in JKCA scam' Business Standard'
- < ED grills Farooq Abdullah 'Economics Time'