Molvi Stop, Lal Bazar.
|• Official||Urdu, Kashmiri|
|Time zone||UTC+5:30 (IST)|
|Distance from Delhi||835.4 kilometres (519.1 mi)|
|Distance from Mumbai||2,199.8 kilometres (1,366.9 mi)|
Lal Bazar is a notified area in the municipal committee of Srinagar in Jammu and Kashmir. It comes under the Zadibal Constituency. Lal Bazar is a posh locality in the upper downtown area of Srinagar. The pincode of Lal Bazar was 190011 and now it has been changed to 190023. Lal Bazar is considered one of the posh and oldest residential place in Srinagar. There are many hotels, restaurants & schools in this locality.
Lal Bazar is almost 10 kilometres (6.2 mi) away from the city centre of Srinagar.
- Umar Colony A - B - C
- Mughal Street
- Molvi Stop
- Broadway Street
- Rose Lane
- Friends Lane
- Green Lane
- Botshah Mohalla
- Botshah Colony
- Alamdar Colony A & B
- Bota Kadal
- Sikh Bagh
- Sheikh Hamza Colony
- Gousia Colony
- Naseem Bagh
- 90 feet Road
- Ahmad Nagar
There are more than 10 valley's well known schools in this area.
- G.D. Goenka Public School, Lal Bazar
- Radiant Public School (R.P School), Lal Bazar
- Crescent Public School, Lal Bazar
- Eve's Garden Educational Institute, Lal Bazar
- Green Woods High School, Sikh Bagh - Lal Bazar
- Vision School of Education, Lal Bazar
- The Legends School of Education, Lal Bazar is also located in this area
Islamia mission high school molvi stop lal bazar
- "distance between Lal Bazar, Srinagar and New Delhi". Retrieved 10 December 2014.
- "distance between Lal Bazar Srinagar and Mumbai". Retrieved 10 December 2014.
|This article related to a location in Jammu and Kashmir is a stub. You can help Deep web by expanding it.|