Long Point State Park – Thousand Islands
|Long Point State Park|
|Location||7495 State Park Road |
Three Mile Bay, New York
|Area||23 acres (0.093 km2)|
|Operated by||New York State Office of Parks, Recreation and Historic Preservation|
|Visitors||35,450 (in 2014)|
|Open||Early May to Columbus Day|
|Website||Long Point State Park|
Long Point State Park – Thousand Islands is a 23-acre (0.093 km2) state park located at the northeast tip of Point Peninsula on Lake Ontario's Chaumont Bay. The park is located in the Town of Lyme in Jefferson County, New York.
Long Point State Park is open from early May to Columbus Day, and offers a playground, picnic tables and pavilions, showers, a boat launch, a campground with 86 sites for tents and trailers, and sheltered fishing in Chaumont Bay.
- "Long Point State Park". NYS Office of Parks, Recreation & Historic Preservation. Retrieved November 23, 2016.
- "Section O: Environmental Conservation and Recreation, Table O-9". 2014 New York State Statistical Yearbook (PDF). The Nelson A. Rockefeller Institute of Government. 2014. p. 673. Retrieved November 23, 2016.
- "Reservations". Third Annual Report of the Conservation Commission, 1913. J.B. Lyon Company, Printers. January 15, 1914. p. 123. Retrieved November 23, 2016.
- "State Park Annual Attendance Figures by Facility: Beginning 2003". Data.ny.gov. Retrieved July 16, 2015.
- "Long Point State Park - Hours of Operation". NYS Office of Parks, Recreation & Historic Preservation. Retrieved July 16, 2015.
- Rybaak, Spider (2004). Fishing Western New York. Guilford, Conn.: Falcon. p. 103. ISBN 0762728701. Retrieved July 16, 2015.
|This article about a location in Jefferson County, New York is a stub. You can help Deep web by expanding it.|