National Register of Historic Places listings in Pasco County, Florida
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Pasco County, Florida.
This is intended to be a complete list of the properties and districts on the National Register of Historic Places in Pasco County, Florida, United States. The locations of National Register properties and districts for which the latitude and longitude coordinates are included below, may be seen in a map.
There are 10 properties and districts listed on the National Register in the county.
|Alachua - Baker - Bay - Bradford - Brevard - Broward - Calhoun - Charlotte - Citrus - Clay - Collier - Columbia - DeSoto - Dixie - Duval - Escambia - Flagler - Franklin - Gadsden - Gilchrist - Glades - Gulf - Hamilton - Hardee - Hendry - Hernando - Highlands - Hillsborough - Holmes - Indian River - Jackson - Jefferson - Lafayette - Lake - Lee - Leon - Levy - Liberty - Madison - Manatee - Marion - Martin - Miami-Dade (Miami) - Monroe - Nassau - Okaloosa - Okeechobee - Orange - Osceola - Palm Beach - Pasco - Pinellas - Polk - Putnam - St. Johns - St. Lucie - Santa Rosa - Sarasota - Seminole - Sumter - Suwannee - Taylor - Union - Volusia - Wakulla - Walton - Washington|
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Charles B. Anderson House||April 26, 1996
|5744 Moog Road||Holiday||NRHP# 96000467|
|2||Samuel Baker House||February 14, 1997
|5744 Moog Road||Elfers||NRHP# 97000052|
|3||Church Street Historic District||August 21, 1997
|Along Church Street between 9th and 17th Streets||Dade City||NRHP# 97000910|
|4||Dade City Atlantic Coast Line Railroad Depot||July 15, 1994
|Eastern side of Lakeland Road at its junction with East Meridian Avenue||Dade City||NRHP# 94000706|
|5||Dade City Woman's Club||October 13, 2003
|37922 Palm Avenue||Dade City||NRHP# 03001014, Part of the Clubhouses of Florida's Woman's Clubs MPS|
|6||Hacienda Hotel||October 24, 1996
|5621 Main Street||New Port Richey||NRHP# 96001185|
|7||Capt. Harold B. Jeffries House||November 29, 1995
|38537 5th Avenue||Zephyrhills||NRHP# 95001370|
|8||Pasco County Courthouse||September 20, 2006
|37918 Meridian Avenue||Dade City||NRHP# 06000843|
|9||St. Leo Abbey Historic District||January 7, 1998
|33701 State Road 52||St. Leo||NRHP# 97001637|
|10||Zephyrhills Downtown Historic District||September 27, 2001
|Roughly bounded by South Avenue, 9th Avenue, 7th Street, and 11th Street||Zephyrhills||NRHP# 01001058|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Pasco County, Florida.|
- List of National Historic Landmarks in Florida
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Florida
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on January 17, 2020.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. March 13, 2009.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.