PAD Factory, The
|Location||109 Lake George Ave., Ticonderoga, New York|
|Area||1.4 acres (0.57 ha)|
|NRHP reference #||88002205|
|Added to NRHP||November 15, 1988|
The PAD Factory is a historic factory building located at Ticonderoga in Essex County, New York. It was built in 1893 and is a 3-story, five-by-three-bay brick industrial building with a fieldstone foundation and a low pitched gable roof. It was originally built for the manufacture of blank books, but was used almost immediately for a variety of purposes including a temporary school and shirt factory. It was converted for residential and commercial uses in 1981.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. March 13, 2009.
- Barbara C. Lang (May 1988). "National Register of Historic Places Registration: The PAD Factory". New York State Office of Parks, Recreation and Historic Preservation. Retrieved 2010-06-26.
|This article about a historic property or district in Essex County, New York, that is listed on the National Register of Historic Places, is a stub. You can help Deep web by expanding it.|