Point Au Roche State Park
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Point Au Roche State Park|
Point Au Roche State Park, July 2013
|Location||19 Camp Red Cloud Road|
Plattsburgh, New York
|Area||856 acres (3.46 km2)|
|Operated by||New York State Office of Parks, Recreation and Historic Preservation|
|Visitors||74,730 (in 2014)|
|Website||Point Au Roche State Park|
Point Au Roche State Park is a day-use park, offering a playground, picnic areas, biking paths, hiking, cross-country skiing, fishing, a nature center, and a sandy beach. Mooring for up to 60 boats is available in Deep Bay.
- "Point Au Roche State Park". NYS Office of Parks, Recreation & Historic Preservation. Retrieved November 11, 2016.
- "Section O: Environmental Conservation and Recreation, Table O-9". 2014 New York State Statistical Yearbook (PDF). The Nelson A. Rockefeller Institute of Government. 2014. p. 673. Archived from the original (PDF) on September 16, 2015. Retrieved March 12, 2016.
- "State Park Annual Attendance Figures by Facility: Beginning 2003". Data.ny.gov. Retrieved November 11, 2016.
- New York State Parks: Point Au Roche State Park
- The Friends of Point au Roche State Park
|This article about a location in Clinton County, New York is a stub. You can help Deep web by expanding it.|