This article needs additional citations for verification. (November 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|State||Jammu and Kashmir|
|• Official||Urdu, English language|
|• Spoken||Kashmiri, Gujari, Pahari, Dogri|
|Time zone||UTC+5:30 (IST)|
Seeloo also known as "Seelu" is a small village located in baramulla District in the state of jammu and kashmir. The village is situated on the Srinagar-Kupwara national highway and is located on the banks of the Pohru River. Seeloo divided of some mohalla (an area of a town or village) This includes Al-umar, Salfia Colony, Hanjipora Naikpora, Tilwanpora A, Tilwanpora B ,Bhat Mohala, and Hajam Mohalla. The population of s Seeloo is almost six thousand, There is one old Army camp. There is one Govt; Secondary school,, two Middle schools, three public schools. There is also some functioning Organisations AUFAQ COMMUNITY, HUMAN WELFARE ORGANISATION, CIVIL SOCIETY SEELOO and ISLAMIC DA'WAH CENTRE. There is also one Receiving station. The people of Seeloo are educated, well qualified, well trained, they are running their own Businesses. The people are also working their own fields. There are some rich persons too. One of the Richest person I namely "AZIZ JOO" there is also a big market while almost everything is available, one of the Old shrine is there namely"BABA SYED ISMAIL" in this village there is one J&K Bank, one Co-operative Bank present. Petrol pump is also there namely "HAMARA PUMP SEELOO" there are present one dozen Mosques and may be Five Mosques are offering Friday Prayer. Seeloo is also known as " TEN CHINAR"
According to sources 2008,2010,2013 Seeloo is Dangereous area in Stone pelting.
- sP 9906967961
SEELOO is Centre almost fifteen villages. The village has a relatively large market, power station, allopathic and homeopathic public health center and a fire and emergency service station.
Islamic Da’wah Centre (IDC) is a socio-religious and a political organization established in 2008. Its main aim is "to present Islamic Da'wah before common people in general and students and youth in particular to promote virtues and moral values in our society". It began as an Islamic Public Library that organized daily lectures (Daroos) on Islam in a local Masjid. IDC is actively offers social services and relief activities locally.
Seeloo has a Government Boys Middle School, Government Girls Middle School and a Government High School as well as some private schools, namely Shah Faisal Memorial school Islamic Da’wah Centre (IDC) Rehmat_ul_Alameen school are there. Apart from this, Seeloo has some welfare committees, and they are; Islamic Da'wah Center IDC, Human Welfare Organization (Bait ul Maal) and Aufaaq Board and Civil Society Seeloo.
The present population of this village is almost six thousand.
- "mohalla | Definition of mohalla in English by Oxford Dictionaries". en.oxforddictionaries.com. Oxford Dictionaries.
- "Tentative seniority list of trained-graduate/post-graduate Teachers" (PDF). www.dsek.nic.in. Directorate of School Education.
- "JAMMU AND KASHMIR BANK LIMITED SEELO, JAMMU AND KASHMIR IFSC Code: Find JAMMU AND KASHMIR BANK LIMITED SEELO MICR Code, IFSC Code on The Economic Times". economictimes.indiatimes.com. The Economic Times.
- "IFSC Code of The Jammu And Kashmir Bank Ltd (j&k) Seelo branch - Baramulla. Contact phone number and address". banksifsccode.com. banksifsccode.
- "Islamic Da'wah Centre, Seeloo". www.idcseeloo.org. Retrieved 3 May 2018.
- "Schools in Seelu, Baramulla district of Jammu and Kashmir". study4sure.com. study4sure.
There are also some villages in Baramulla Distinct, I want to that, My village would unique of all villages, the people of this village are very hard worker in All departments.