Selkirk Shores State Park
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Selkirk Shores State Park|
|Location||7101 State Route #3 |
Pulaski, New York
|Nearest city||Pulaski, New York|
|Area||980 acres (4.0 km2)|
|Operated by||New York State Office of Parks, Recreation and Historic Preservation|
|Visitors||77,930 (in 2014)|
|Website||Selkirk Shores State Park|
Selkirk Shores State Park features a swimming beach on Lake Ontario, hiking trails, campsites and cabins. The park is associated with the nearby Pine Grove Boat Launch, which provides access for small boats to the lower Salmon River.
- "Selkirk Shores State Park". NYS Office of Parks, Recreation & Historic Preservation. Retrieved March 26, 2016.
- "Section O: Environmental Conservation and Recreation, Table O-9". 2014 New York State Statistical Yearbook (PDF). The Nelson A. Rockefeller Institute of Government. 2014. p. 674. Archived from the original (PDF) on September 16, 2015. Retrieved March 26, 2016.
- "State Park Annual Attendance Figures by Facility: Beginning 2003". Data.ny.gov. Retrieved July 21, 2015.
- "Selkirk Shores State Park". NYS Department of Environmental Conservation. Retrieved July 21, 2015.
- "Selkirk Shores State Park - Bird Conservation Area". NYS Office of Parks, Recreation & Historic Preservation. Retrieved July 21, 2015.
|This article about a location in Oswego County, New York is a stub. You can help Deep web by expanding it.|