|State||Jammu and Kashmir|
|• Body||M.C. Sunderbani|
|Elevation||633 m (2,077 ft)|
|• Official||Dogri Hindi|
|Time zone||UTC+5:30 (IST)|
Sunderbani is located at  It has an average elevation of 633 metres (2,077 feet)..
|Bhajwal||Chak Nawabad||Chak Tawela|
The village of Mallah is about 12 km from Sunderbani. Known as the 'mango village', it is known for its temples of Rajguru mahamandaleshwar Swami Vishwatmanand Saraswati Ji Maharaj and Satguru Baba Kanshi Giri Ji Maharaj. The last boundary of Sunderbani is Village Basantpur.
This section may be incomprehensible or very hard to understand. In particular, too many abbreviations.November 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)(
This section does not cite any sources. (November 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
- Sh. Ravinder Raina is MLA of Sunderbani (2017)
- Sh. Surinder Choudary is MLC of Sunderbani
- Sh. Radhey Sham Sharma Ex MLA MOS. Currently daughter active in politics – Dr. Aanchal Sharma
- Falling Rain Genomics, Inc - Sunderbani
- "Census of India 2001: Data from the 2001 Census, including cities, villages and towns (Provisional)". Census Commission of India. Archived from the original on 16 June 2004. Retrieved 1 November 2008.
|This article related to a location in Jammu and Kashmir is a stub. You can help Deep web by expanding it.|