Waterson Point State Park
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Waterson Point State Park|
|Location||44927 Cross Island Road|
Fineview, New York
|Area||6 acres (2.4 ha)|
|Operated by||New York State Office of Parks, Recreation and Historic Preservation|
|Visitors||1,600 (in 2014)|
|Open||Mid-May through Labor Day|
|Website||Waterson Point State Park|
Waterson Point State Park is a six-acre (2.4 ha) state park located on Wellesley Island in the St. Lawrence River in the Town of Orleans in Jefferson County, New York. It is near Wellesley Island State Park.
- "Waterson Point State Park". NYS Office of Parks, Recreation & Historic Preservation. Retrieved November 2, 2016.
- "Section O: Environmental Conservation and Recreation, Table O-9". 2014 New York State Statistical Yearbook (PDF). The Nelson A. Rockefeller Institute of Government. 2014. p. 674. Retrieved April 3, 2016.
- "The St. Lawrence River Park". Fourth Annual Report of the Commissioners of Fisheries, Game and Forests of the State of New York. Wynkoop Hallenbeck Crawford Co., Printers. January 20, 1899. p. 124.
- "State Park Annual Attendance Figures by Facility: Beginning 2003". Data.ny.gov. Retrieved November 2, 2016.
- "Waterson Point Park". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved November 25, 2016.
|This article about a location in Jefferson County, New York is a stub. You can help Deep web by expanding it.|